Kaleidoscoptic

Thursday, April 03, 2008

March Is Over

March is over and so is my Malabrigo spree. The idea was to cast on as many items in wonderful Malabrigo yarn as possible. It was a lot of fun making so many great knitted things even if it was getting a little hard cranking them out at the end. Koolhaas was my favorite thing to knit in Malabrigo. I made four of them. A Better Bucket came in second. I made three of those. All together I think there were about 12 projects. I intend to use them as presents but it is going to be hard to give them away.
Now I have to get back to a few left over projects. First is Mr. Greenjeans. This sweater has been ignored in my bedroom for a whole month and I only have one more sleeve to go. I am not too excited about it anymore but I am going to make a big attempt to finish it soon. Also, I had a lot of lovely Kashmir left over after my stole so I cast on for the Lace Ribbon Scarf from Knitty. It is not complicated but I do have to pay attention to the yarn overs. So far I am enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home