Kaleidoscoptic

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Lot of Knitting



I’m knitting a lot lately. I finished Secret of the Stole II, which turned out to be called Savannah. In addition, since March I’ve been knitting every day with Malabrigo yarn. This stuff is the best and I can’t believe how much fun I am having. It is Malabrigo March on Ravelry with contests, KALs, support systems and new patterns and techniques. I’ve even learned some new computer tricks. Mainly I have made mittens, hats and even a neck warmer. These are projects I would never have tried if not for the Ravelry group Malabrigo Junkies. Here are some things I’ve completed: a Foliage hat, two A Better Bucket hats, a Koolhaas hat, Chevalier mittens. I have stopped reading, blogging, going to movies, and even watching much TV. There is more Malabrigo on my needles. I’m looking forward to April, but I think I will miss the Malabrigo March.

3 Comments:

Blogger AsKatKnits said...

The stole is just gorgeous! And, Mmmmm, mmmmmm, Malabrigo!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Nautical Knitter said...

Savannah is just beautiful! Great job!

9:44 AM  
Blogger SYLVIE said...

Great job! Looks really pretty.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home