Kaleidoscoptic

Monday, February 04, 2008

Secret of the Stole

I'm working on my Secret of the Stole II. I’ve completed two clues so far and love the way it looks. There are a few minor mistakes. One is on the border and the other is a pattern mistake. I was doing the laundry in between knitting and when I came back after loading the machine I accidently repeated a row. Unfortunately that row had some double decreases, which I find very hard to take out. There is a good chance that tinking back will only lead to more problems, so, although I am not happy about it, I think I will have to live with them. I'm hoping they won't be that noticable when the stole is complete. The yarn is a mix of cashmere, silk and merino from Silk City called Kashmir and it is really very soft and pleasant to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home