Kaleidoscoptic

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Still Knitting Presents

I’m still knitting presents. As a matter of fact, my wrist is getting achy so I am taking a day off from knitting even though I still have a few things to finish. Here are three more completed gifts.
I finished another Knitting Needle Knitting Bag for a friend. I love making these but sewing in the lining is a pain. It is more practical lined though. Next is Subway Mittens for my niece from the Interweave Knits Holiday 2007 issue although I am sure I’ve seen them someplace else too. Then is a hat to match Dashing and I’m not going to say who it is for. I saw this hat on Brooklyn Tweed’s site and used his modifications for crown shaping. It is Cap Karma by Smariek. I wish I had used a smaller needle to make the ribbing a little tighter but otherwise I love this hat. I just hope it fits the recipient and they like it. Some people can be so picky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home