Kaleidoscoptic

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Two Presents and a Broken Needle


I've finished two Nomad Hats and Scarves from Fall 2007 Interweave Knits. I used Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky and they were fast and easy to knit, great for gifts. One is for my mother and one is for a friend. They are so warm and comfortable I ordered some more yarn to make one for myself, but after the holidays. Now I'm working on another Knitting Needle Knitting Bag for another friend and Dashing from Knitty, also as a present. I was using two circulars with Reynolds Lite-Lopi for Dashing instead of double pointed needles, which I hate. I just finished one (except for the thumb) and started the second when this needle snapped. It is an old Boyle 16 inch size 7 and I don't even remember when I bought it. Thankfully, I was able to call Knitpicks and order a new one right away. I should still have time to finish these before Chanukah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home