Kaleidoscoptic

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weekend Fun


Sunday we went to the Celebrate Brooklyn Yiddishfest in Prospect Park. Four hours of klezmer. Actually it was very lively and more fun than I thought it would be. Fyvush Finkel from the TV show Boston Public and The Klezmatics were there along with many other groups. Most people just listened but you know what I did, I knit. This is the second EZ February sweater this month. The white one just needs buttons. Three women I know are having girls so I have to make one more after this one.
I’m also still working along on the Mystery Stole 3. I’ve finished up through the third clue and have to wait until Friday to continue. It is certainly looking mysterious. I’ve never knit anything this complex before and have to work slowly and mark every row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home