Kaleidoscoptic

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sample Sale


Sometimes a sample sale can be as much fun as a yarn sale. Last week I went to a Sportsac sale in Manhattan. They handed out huge plastic bags to fill as you walked in. Needless to say I filled it. Hopefully there is a new knitting bag among all this. Also a good pocketbook to take to work.

I started the Boteh scarf from Interweave Crochet. It is a lot of fun to make. I'm really pleased with the current issue of the magazine. I don't crochet too often but this unusual scarf appealed to me. I may make a few other things. There is a great tote and a few interesting sweaters.

2 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

Hi! I'm your KTS3 pal. ::waves:: Looking forward to swapping with ya!

PS: I am totally jealous of your awesome haul from Sportsac. All I can say is "Wow!!"

11:25 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

The crochet scarf looks very interesting - I've only just learnt to crochet so I'm keen to find some exciting things to make

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home