Kaleidoscoptic

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring at Last


We had terrible weather early last week. I was so happy to see these daffodils at the pond behind the building where I work. Maybe I can get outside more now that the rain stopped and the temperature is a little higher.
I finished the Horcrux socks and they are really comfortable. Trekking XXL is wonderful. It's thick and spongy with muted color changes. The socks were easy and went so quickly. I have seen some made in Harry Potter house colors on Six Sock Knitalong and they look great. I may make a pair like that too. I just have to decide which house I belong to. Every time I take a quiz on the internet I come out belonging to a different house. I may pick Ravenclaw. I think they use blue and silver or bronze.
I've also jumped on the Chevron Scarf bandwagon from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I'm using up some left over red merino that I can't even remember buying and have no idea what I used for with some merino yarn that was a present from KnitPastis called Fallen Leaves. It is a little brighter than the things I usually wear but maybe it is time to go a little brighter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Austysmum said...

Happy blogiversary! I love the scarf. Reds and kahki's aren't my favourite colours but together and in that pattern they look fantastic!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home