Kaleidoscoptic

Monday, April 23, 2007

Blogiversary

April 15 was the first anniversary of this blog. I started it so I could join swaps and exchanges and I have participated in quite a few. I've also used it to document all my completed objects. I have had so much fun keeping up this blog, planning, writing and taking pictures. I was going to definitely do an anniversary post and then we had a huge rain storm and I forgot completely. Today I read someone else's anniversary post and was reminded. I was going to just skip mine but that wouldn't be right. I guess I'll just have a belated celebration. How to celebrate? I still have to think about it. Maybe in the usual way, by buying yarn. Maybe donating some too.

1 Comments:

Blogger AsKatKnits said...

Happy Belated Blogiversary!!! I am so glad we got to know each other through the "Flip Flop Swap"!!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home