Kaleidoscoptic

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Very Afraid

First, I haven't yet heard from the person who is knitting my Sockapalooza socks. Should I be afraid, very afraid? I know I am definitely worried. If you haven't emailed your partner don't leave him or her in suspense. Just let them know you exist. I've emailed the person I am knitting for and she has replied.

The next news is that I’ve decided to make Monkey from Knitty for my partner using Lorna’s Laces Shepard Sock in color number 74, Mother Lode. It seems like a lot of us are making it. Here is a picture at three repeats. I’m a little past that now. I’m using two circulars and it is working out well so far. Of course, it is a long time to August and I may decide on something else. But for now I’m having fun with these.

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Beautiful choice!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Alliesw said...

Beautiful choice! I haven't heard from the person knitting for me, either (though I have exchanged excited anonymous emails with the person I am knitting for). Hopefully, they will check in on the Blue Blog soon and figure out they need to look at the list and contact us :). Hope you hear from yours soon!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie C. said...

Beautiful colorway! You have a very luck sock pal! I haven't heard from the person knitting for me yet either, so don't be too worried. It sounds like a lot of us are in that boat. Happy knitting!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Beautiful! I haven't heard from my person, either. I guess we should remember that there really is a lot of time left in the swap.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home