Kaleidoscoptic

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Canada Excursion


I just got this package from my wonderful Knitter’s Tea Swap partner Jacquie and I am thrilled! Everything in it is so unusual-and from Canada. She sent:
Teas from The Tea Emporium-Imperial Jasmine and Rooibos Anise both of which I have never tried and sound delicious plus a couple of maple tea bags that smell fabulous
A package of tea filters so I can make my own tea bags
A lovely box of Simryn chocolate, yum, yum
Fleece Artist Merino Wool in my favorite colors, which I cannot get where I live at all and which I have always wanted to try
The little Black Book of Tea which not only tells everything anyone would want to know about tea but also has what look like delicious recipes
Knitspiration, an inspirational journal for knitters drawn from the book Inspired Cable Knits by Fiona Ellis which I cannot wait to use to record my ideas and projects. It also has some knitting thoughts, directions for a beautiful yoga mat bag and even yoga poses for knitters in it.
An adorable “sheepy” card
Jacquie has truly sent me an outstanding package. Thank you so much Jacquie. I hope you get your package from me soon and are as happy with it as I am with yours.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

I am so happy that you like your package! And I can't wait to get your package. I'm sure it's going to be purrrrfect!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home