Kaleidoscoptic

Monday, June 18, 2007

A Winning Package


I came home tonight to a wonderful treat! I won the first Inspired by Nature KAL contest and Tracey sent me the most astonishing package. It had Fleece Artist Hand dyed 100% cashmere, my first ever cashmere, in the most amazing rich red color. It is 200 meters of the softest yarn I have ever felt and I can’t stop stroking it. Tracey included a lovely little bag to keep it in, some Soak wool wash, and a fantastic card showing a chevron scarf. I loved making one and another scarf is definitely on my must make list. Tracey where did you get that card? I just love it. Thank you so much for everything. This is an inspiring gift. I have never won such a terrific prize.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

That's great! You were just saying to me how you wanted to get your hands on some cashmere. Yea!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home