Kaleidoscoptic

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Knitting Thoughts

I’ve been having trouble deciding what to knit lately. I’ve started a few things and then ripped them. Do I want to make a sweater? I made a few swatches. Nothing in my stash has the right gauge. I started Hourglass and the bottom somehow got twisted and out that went. Do I want to make wrist warmers? I actually finished another pair of Fetching but the thumb looks terrible. I don’t know what I did. Nothing appeals to me. I just finished two pairs of socks for Socktoberfest so I don’t want to make any more right now. But I needed something to do, especially on my way to Stitches East in Baltimore, so I started Jaywalkers with some hand dyed yarn I was gifted. Here the sock is starting the trip. I hope Baltimore will inspire me to get started on something!

In other news, my scarf pal sent me this beautiful scarf. The color is so rich and it is soft and light yet warm. Doesn’t it look great? I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home