Kaleidoscoptic

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Knitting News

I know I have been very quiet about my recent knitting. The main reason was that I was working on my secret pal's scarf for the International Scarf Exchange. Now it is finished and on its way. I don't want to show any pictures until she gets it. Also I sewed together the Turbulence Pullover.
I discovered a new yarn at Michaels, Patons SWS. It felt really soft and I loved the colors. So I put all my other projects on hold and started an entrelac scarf based on Danica from Knitty. It looks great. I may even use this yarn for Lady Eleanor some day but I just want to be sure first that it doesn't felt when I block it and that it doesn't get pills or fuzz when I wear it. I am actually using three different colorways so I can see how they look.
I joined Socktoberfest so look for some fun sock knitting soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

That scarf is to DIE for. Can't wait to see it finished.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home