Kaleidoscoptic

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Finished Tank

Well I finally finished the P90 diagonal knit tank. It seemed like it took forever but I really like how it fits. It was an awful lot of garter stitch and the yarn was terrible to work with. It had knots and the shiny white thread kept pulling. I think it was the source of most of my problems. I used Filatura Lanarota ribbon yarn from Smileys. When will I ever learn to stop buying yarn just because it is on sale? Anyway, here it is.
I am having a little trouble concentrating lately on anything complicated in knitting. Maybe it is the extreme heat. I have ripped the Icarus shawl twice but am going to try it for the third time tomorrow. I have been making a lot of washcloths. So far four are completed but I have yarn for about a dozen. Really I am waiting for the next six sock knitalong sock pattern in two days. I've got the yarn all ready. That's my next project.

1 Comments:

Blogger AsKatKnits said...

Oh my, that top is lovely! What a great color for you! You did an awesome job knitting!!! I love it!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home