Kaleidoscoptic

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Up, Up and Away

Today I finally leave to visit my son in San Francisco. I spent more time yesterday deciding what project to take on the plane than packing. I decided on a new lace project, Backyard Leaves from Scarf Style. I had some nice soft Filatura Lanarota in a heather brown in my stash and a favorite pair of size 7 bamboo needles I like to travel with so I packed them up. I hope it works out. I haven't even had time to swatch and I'll be miserable without a plane project. I also took my hand spindle which I may learn to use if I visit Carolina Homespun while I am there. I'll let you know.
My Project Spectrum Swap Pal got her package so I'm posting a picture of what I sent her. I made the postcard out of pictures I took at Crater Lake. I included a crocheted the blue flower pin that I made a while back, some origami chrysanthemums and a few other blue goodies. Hope she liked it.

By the way, I finished my blue Sitcom Chic and it is blocking. Pictures coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

She did like it--very much! Thanks! Hope your package gets to you soon.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home