Kaleidoscoptic

Monday, May 15, 2006

Busier ands Busier

As you can see, I joined The Amazing Lace. I'll be knitting the Flower Basket Shawl from Interweave Knits this summer.
I have all summer to knit it but, since this is the third time I have started it, it seems to be going pretty quickly.
I also joined Project Spectrum and Six Sock Knitalong. I'm in the Yahoo group for Modular Knitting. I also am thinking of making some cotton summer sweaters for myself. I think it will be a busy knitting summer. Good.
I'm in the Project Spectrum postcard exchange. I haven't heard from my partners yet but I made these postcards for them and sent them last week. This month the color is green. I really got into making these postcards. I took these pictures of redwood trees in California and mounted them in a window with a movable shade. I already have ideas for next month, blue.
I also started the Silky Tie Wrap by Iris Schreier. This is the Silk City yarn that has blue, green and yellow in it. I guess that covers the colors for a few months.
Next week is Smiley's Yarns sale in Queens. I want to get some Lion Brand Cotton-ease for the sweater Sitcom Chic. I may not have time for anything but knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home