Kaleidoscoptic

Friday, April 21, 2006

New Week, New Projects



Well here is my second week posting to a blog and I still feel funny writing to "outer space." I've been knitting slowly on Deep, a kind of shrug from the newest Rowan magazine. This is the first time I've joined Rowan and am a little disappointed that a size extra-large to them is a 40 inch bust. Come on guys. Since I don't want to spend a lot until I see if it is going to fit, I'm using Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in a really pretty blue. If I like the sweater I can try it again using Rowan yarn.
Also I'm working on a 7 by 9 inch square for the WarmUp America project for the knitting group in my local library, "Keep You in Stitches." The meeting is next week so I'm sure I'll be able to finish a few of them.
Spring has really bloomed this week and I don't know if it is a cold or allergies but I have been suffering all week. Hopefully I'll feel more like knitting next week. Here are a few Project Spectrum pictures I took around my office.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

i hear ya about the whole using Rowan yarn before you know if the sweater is going to fit properly.... im doing the same thing with a pattern that calls for Rowan yarn, im using some Lion Brand Pound of Love baby yarn .. its knits up quite nice

Happy Knitting!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home