Kaleidoscoptic

Friday, June 02, 2006

Another Week

Well, it is finally June. My May Project Spectrum partner sent me a beautiful verdant green card she made and I got it today.
I finally finished the Silky Tie Wrap but I am not 100% pleased with it. The fabric is too bulky and that makes the tie too fat. The colors are great though, very flattering. If I make another one I would make the starting triangle much smaller. I also started a summer top from Knitting Nature, Shell Tank. The yarn is Filatura Lanarota Summer Soft from the Smileys sale. It is very splitty and hard to knit. I love the color though. I'll finish it by July for Project Spectrum. That will be the purple month. My next sweater will be blue I promise-Sitcom Chic. I already have the yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home