Kaleidoscoptic

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My First MeMe

I haven't done much knitting this week. It has been so very hot and humid. I did start the p90 tank by Iris Schreier but didn't get too far. I'm using some ribbon yarn called Prato by Filatura Lanarota from Smileys.

What's In Your Notions Bag?
I found this meme on another blog. I use a child's pencil case that I got free. The contents vary but at present you can find:
1. Two cable needles although I never do cables
2. One sewing needle stuck in a piece of paper
3. Two handmade stitch markers
4. One six inch ruler good not good for much but I have a nice tape measure floating around in the bottom of my knitting bag
5. One size E crochet hook for picking up many dropped stitches or correcting mistakes
6. An eraser, pencil sharpener and a six inch ruler with cutouts that you can trace that came with it
The scissors is a part of a Leatherman Squirt that I keep on my keyring in my purse. I usually also have some yarn scraps. This list seems so sparse I think I'd better add to my contents.

1 Comments:

Blogger AsKatKnits said...

Nice items in your knitting bag, you know you are in trouble when you have to name the items in MULTIPLE knitting bags!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home