Kaleidoscoptic

Monday, October 09, 2006

Scarf Time

My scarf exchange partner received her scarf so I can finally show a picture. I designed it myself using a Barbara Walker pattern. She wanted something lacey and autumny so used Jazz from ArtYarns and a leafy pattern. I used the extra yarn for Fetching. I also finished a scarf for myself. I made Danica from Knitty in Patons SWS. The yarn is easy to work with and comes in great colorways. This is a very soft and warm scarf.
Sunday I traveled to Princeton, New Jersey to see Quark Park. Teams of artists and scientist created some pretty magical exhibits. While in Princeton I found a lovely LYS called Pins and Needles where I got some Regia sock yarn at a great price. I'm sorry I didn't get more. Oh well, it is an excuse to visit this lovely town again.



1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

You have to see my fetching mitts. They look almost identical to yours! How weird is that??

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home