Kaleidoscoptic

Monday, August 06, 2007

Listing


I was number 8 on the list for the new Harry Potter at the local library and I got the book last Thursday. I’m so excited. I’ve been reading it slowly. Wow, it really starts off with a bang. It was hard to put down but I committed myself to knitting the Mystery Stole 3 so I stopped reading and finished clue 5. I don’t know; we’ve been thrown for a curve. The stole turns and uses short rows in a completely different pattern. We’ll just have to see how it looks when finished. Although some on the list have decided to make a duplicate second half and join them, I’ve decided to give it a try as written.
So where am I on Ravelry?
You signed up on June 20, 200.
You are #10271 on the list.
2339 people are ahead of you in line.
12859 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far.
I think I still have a bit of a wait.
This Saturday we went to Lincoln Center to hear the first half of an all Beethoven concert first performed in 1808. It was just wonderful. After we saw part of a puppet show that was a part of Lincoln Center Out-of-Doors. I love going in to New York City.

1 Comments:

Blogger AsKatKnits said...

:-) You will LOVE Ravelry!! Let me know when you get there!!!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home