Kaleidoscoptic

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Last of July

I try to write an entry here most weeks but sometimes my life is so boring it's hard to find anything to write. It is very hot and I haven’t been doing too much lately. In August I have a vacation planned and a few birthdays so things should be more interesting. MS3 will be over and the new sock from Six Sock Knitalong will be out. Sockapalooza will happen. I have my partner’s sock all ready but I haven’t heard a word from the person sending one to me so I really hope I get an exchange. My husband and I have been discussing movies to see for two weeks and other than Harry Potter there is nothing I want to see. Maybe there will be some more interesting movies coming out next month too. Meanwhile, I finished my second EZ February sweater and gave it to a co-worker Actually, I left it at her desk because she is already on maternity leave and I won’t see her until she gets back. I hope she likes it. The Chevron Scarf is gone. It just didn’t please me. The stitches were too lumpy and uneven and the contrast wasn’t great. I’m going to try to use the STR for socks instead. So I started this Cropped Cardigan with leaf ties in some Lion Brand Cotton-Ease that I bought a year ago at a Smileys sale. I looked on-line and quite a few people have used this yarn for this cardigan so it should work. Top-down sweaters usually seem to take forever but this seems to be going pretty quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Farrell said...

Hi there Sheri! I just wanted to let you know that I'm putting the finishing touches on your sockapalooza package and I'm planning on shipping today! It's been fun making socks for you ... hope you enjoy your package. Your Monkeys look, great, by the way! (I saw them at the sockapalooza site) :)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home