Kaleidoscoptic

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something New

I finished my Lace Ribbon Scarf and the sides roll in terribly, maybe because it is cotton. When I wear it, every once in a while I take it off and try to smooth it out, but the sides roll right back in when I put in on again. I love this pattern though and the color is so me.
I’ve started a new project but I’m not that optimistic about it. I always buy Rowan books and never make anything from them. So I decided to really make an effort and when I saw Quarry it just looked so simple and elegant. I was surprised to see that it was that it was not a cardigan but a pullover. However, it looked like great mindless knitting. It is just continuous ribbing, perfect for the car or lunchtime at work. There were mixed reviews on Ravelry, but I used some stash burgundy Chaco and decided to give it a try. The seaming might be tricky but I have already finished the back and one front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home